Introducing the Wired PTLevel
Ethernet cable connected level monitor
Straight Forward Installation
Run an Ethernet Cable
Run a cable from your Internet Router to the location of the PTLevel at the tank, well or cistern.
Connect the POE
Connect the provided power over Ethernet adapter at your Internet Router.
Install the PTLevel on the tank, drop the pressure chamber in the liquid, and finally connect the Ethernet cable.
What You Get
Just supply the Ethernet cable length and you’re good to go!
How does the Wired PTLevel work?
- The PTLevel is mounted on the top of your tank where it is connected to the provided 13′ of 5/32″ tubing.
- The other end of that small tubing is then connected to the weighted “Pressure Chamber”.
- When the Pressure Chamber is dropped into your tank, the liquid pushes up into the chamber and creates an air pocket.
- That air pocket is then read by the transmitter on a battery saving schedule (adjustable online).
- Using an Ethernet cable run to your Internet Router, the PTLevel is powered by that cable and communicates online.
- The data is sent to our online services where it is process into useful data for you.