Straight Forward Installation
Power the PTLevel
Use the supplied power supply, run a low voltage wire, or use a POE power splitter to power the PTLevel without worries of managing batteries.
Connect the WiFi
Using the simple step by step WiFi connection setup, get the PTLevel connected to the internet through your WiFi connection.
Install the PTLevel on the tank, drop the pressure chamber in the liquid, and finally connect the power cable.
How does the PTLevel WiFi work?
- The PTLevel is mounted on the top of your tank where it is connected to the provided 13′ of 5/32″ tubing.
- The other end of that small tubing is then connected to the weighted “Pressure Chamber”.
- When the Pressure Chamber is dropped into your tank, the liquid pushes up into the chamber and creates an air pocket.
- That air pocket is then read by the transmitter on a battery saving schedule (adjustable online).
- Using the supplied power supply and barrel connector, just plug in the device. If you need to run it farther, simply use a low voltage wire to extend the power supply.
- The data is sent to our online services where it is process into useful data for you.
- Rain water collection
- Septic tank (Please contact us for additional installation recommendations)
- Sump monitoring
- Dug well
- Peroxide tank
- Chlorine tank or any other chemical tank
- And more…